• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Lovoltech LU1014D power JFET

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
are there any lu1014's left?

I was thinking of building the F3-or zen variations #9 but I would like to know if there are any Power Jfets left and where you guys-anyone is getting them.
My traditional sources like Digikey don't have any. Can anyone help me or is there a substituion out there? thanks, dave

any 1014's left

Hi GR, I know I am very late in the game but do you have any 1014's left to do an F3 project? I was looking for a winter project and I still can't afford the Pass 200.XA's so I thought I would give this project a try. If not I guess i can do an F5. thanks, dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.