• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Lovoltech LU1014D power JFET

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello All,

Sometimes we may need to STEP BACK AND SMELL THE ROSES! :nod: :soapbox:

I appreciate the difficulty in Global interactions, but I also appreciate human attempts at getting along, e.g. "Humor" that is not hurtful. I also attempt to consider the source of info. Thanks Zen Mod and mpmarino. :clown: :clown: .

BC ( NOT Bob Carver :D )

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member

Attachments

• chef.jpg
    chef.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 308
Zen Mod said:

why to drek this thread isn't good for foolin' around?

:devilr:

Cause its Mr Rollin's thread, and he is not included in the OT-Bunch ? As far as I remember , he is not part of the OT bunch:D I do beleive though, that he is trying to get a membership, judging from a few posts, lately;) Cant hold that fact against him though, membership means lifelong support, on every account or matter:D Technical, economical, se#ual......anything! you name it:D

Me:cool:

José Humberto said:
Dear GRollins and/or steenoe,

I am really interested in purchasing those LU1914D. If you would send me message showing instructions on how to obtain the power JFET, or how to contact any of you by any other means, I would be very thankful.
It would help, if you turn the "email" button on! Okay, you hit a soft spot somehow! I guess its your location on the Canary Islands:D Sooo, turn on your Email button or send me an email.

Someone check the phase of the moon, I'm getting a round of "have my JFETs shipped yet?" e-mails. Full? Quarter? New?
Oh, well...
Okay, folks, here we go again:
My bank wants ten business days before they declare a check cleared. If I deposit your check on day X, then it will be X + (ten business days) before my bank is happy. And, as I have also said many times, I generally get shipping done on weekends. Sometimes on weekdays, but don't count on it. As a practical matter that means that the formula becomes:
X + (ten business days) + (number of days until the following weekend) = shipping day
If you really want to get down to the nitty gritty, the formula is:
X + (ten business days) + (number of days until the following weekend) + (number of days in transit) = day you receive them
Telling me that the check has cleared your bank doesn't impress the folks at my bank at all. I said at the very beginning that the final arbiter in this is my bank, and they say ten days...so ten days it is.
Now, I've said all this before. And I'll probably have to say it again in another month or two (sigh), but it would really be much simpler and easier if people would just read the bloody thread.
Grumble, grumble, mutter, mutter...

Grey

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.