• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Lowther GB.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Choky hijakin' the thread

Iskra 10W 4E rubber surround 8" ceramic magnet

Attachments

• iskra10w4e.jpg
    iskra10w4e.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 294
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
apassgear said:
Great speakers Choky, never saw those Iskra before, nice pics, thanks. Where are those Iskra built?

hehe,I know that......
one time-when I went to one guy's place with bare rubber Iskra,and I put it instead of one of his preciouss A Capela twoways (5" bass in tower stand augmented bass reflex) ,he just flushed how Iskra,even without box "sounds interesting in mid range,comparing with my spks...) .
and A Capella where muucho moooney!

Iskra is Iskra Slovenia,one hell of a factory with ancient roots and knowledge ......

Last Chance

We are going to close this out. I have contacted those who were listed as wanting something. If anybody else wants in let me know by Saturday. An order will be placed at the end of the day Saturday for these GB, and that is the end.

A few people contacted me off this forum, and so we have the minimum 5 pairs of drivers allowing a 15% discount.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.