• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aleph-X Compact PCB Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Update

Hi all,

sorry for not posting lately, but I had a couple of small problems (like being stuck abroad with a pitiful internet connection, for example :xeye: :bawling: ).

So, here' s some updates:
1. I ordered the boards (100 pcs. main, 400 pcs. driver, 100 pcs. rectifier), they should be at my place in approx. 3 weeks (maybe a bit longer, taking into account Xmas holidays).
2. In the next days I' m going to hit all of you for cash. :smash:
Member ron.eddy was thinking about concentrating all the North american shippings to one single address, and then to re-distribute locally, to save on shipping costs. I have no problems with that (actually, it would also make my life easier :D ).
If this is the way to go, please let me know as soon as possible, so I can adapt the payment instructions accordingly.
3. Rectifier component kits: given the small interest in them, I really can not afford to get 100 kits upfront (which would be necessary to keep the price at the level mentioned), so I guess the group buy on this item will have to be cancelled.

As usual, waiting for any kind of suggestions/remarks...

Cheers,

Bruno

Re-calculated shipping costs

Hi all,

as I' m preparing the payment instructions, I have re-calculated the shipping costs. Actually, they came out to be a tad lower than what I previously stated.
So, here' s the result:

Europe:
for up to 2 monoblock sets (2 Main, 8 Driver, 4 Rectifier): 6.30 EUR
for more than above: 10.40 EUR

Outside Europe:
for up to 2 monoblock sets (2 Main, 8 Driver, 4 Rectifier): 8.10 EUR
for more than above: 13.10 EUR

To all the North american friends: please let me know until December 20th, 12.00am GMT if somebody of you (ron.eddy?) will act as a "distributor" for all the US and/or Canadian orders. Past this deadline, I will send payment instructions with individual shipment costs.

Cheers,

Bruno

Hi all,

first of all I want to express again my gratitude to all the participants to this group buy, for the trust you' re showing to me.

I will be away from home from December 24th to January 3rd, but I will try to read my e-mail at least once a day and to stay in touch with all of you. BTW: the phone number I've sent you together with the payment instructions is actually my mobile phone; if anybody needs to contact me, he/she can send me an SMS and I'll call back.

I wish you all Happy Holidays!:xmastree: :santa2: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Cheers,

Bruno

I got a birthday present!!!!!

Well,

my b'day is actually tomorrow, but I' ve got a present already today: :D :D :D

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 617
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.