• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

UK Apex Jr Order

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I have organised a group buy of stuff from Apex Jr before and am looking to do another if people are interested. For those that don't know www.apexjr.com is a surplus place in the US that has some good deals on nice sensible parts.

Basically I will collect everybody's orders together with payment, then order to my house and distribute accordingly.

Please let me know if you are interested. I'd like to complete this one this side of Christmas.

Cheers

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
richie00boy said:
Is anybody interested? Good prices on LM3886T amp chips and big PSU caps.

The 50 cent tweeters are also good to have kicking around. I also sampled some of the stuff Steve has new, the chassi RCAs aren't bad at all, and the 5-way posts are nice in the sense that they have little metal in them, but he nuts are a bit woobly... the little on/off switches are also very bice.

dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.