• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Would anyone be interested in a group purchase of DCX or DEQs?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey Chris,

Can you send me the price list too.

AFAIK, shipping to Canada is best done through the USPS. FedEx and UPS frequently demand a brokerage fee going through customs. You won't find out about this until the package arrives in Canada and they refuse to deliver without being paid.

Gents,

Thanks for the responses, its going to be alot of work to co-ordinate all the shpping - We've already got 2 possible orders to Canada.. 21 people have e-mailed for info so far. I've got 4 definate orders.. I'll run the signup by e-mail until 10/21 and try to collect all the money by 10/28 so we should have the units here the first week of november ;)

I sent out finalized prices about 10 minutes ago...

--Chris

just got back from a week of school and was wondering if you would accept any late orders, if so could you please email me the prices please. I am interested in the dcx 2496.

ps if the price is right I'll probably be wanting 3, that IS how many it will take to do a 5.1 correct?

DIY_newbie said:
Just sent out the price list to the latest requests... Pfred, your e-mail is not working, it returns permenant failure :(

Come on guys, I need people to definetly commit to buying so we can get the prices down ;)

--Chris

ill commit to (1) DCX2496. just need a price. i havent recieved an email yet.

codywpayne@hotmail.com

thanks, cody.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.