• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

(one more) ALEPH P 1.7 clone

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi!

If we get Nelson Pass Agreement, I update my order :

2 * P1.7 PCB
2 * PSU PCB

if not possible, i want as many 'sets' as necessary to get 2 PSU and I would prefer gold.

Perhaps It could be more acceptable by N. Pass if we just order PCBs (and no documentation...there is enough in Diyaudio.com).
In my humble opinion, this is DIY, so searching and understanding is part of the pleasure as much as building and listening.

Antoine

HBarske said:
Taking a brief look at the pcb artwork, I got a little confused:
IRF610/9610's pinout is "GDS" (correct me if I am wrong), but here the gate resistors seem to be connected to the center pin.
Someone seems to have mixed up gate and drain - is it me or the board's designer...?

Everything is OK with the layout - my version of AP was tested by several people ;) I draw transistors footprints above to show mounting holes and dimensions. Take a look at PCB from bottom:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

veteran said:
Everything is OK with the layout
So yor actual layout isn't identical with the one posted on the first page of the thread?

I attached a screenshot of that (early?) version, and that definintely has errors. R33, R13, R22 don't connect the FET's gate pins, as they should, following your schematic.

Attachments

• artwork.gif
    artwork.gif
    10.4 KB · Views: 2,096
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.