• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

(one more) ALEPH P 1.7 clone

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Volume Relay Attenuator ?

I designed passive volume attenuator few year ago with Peter Daniel. This module worked like a standard potentiometer with constant input impedance and range from -60dB to 0dB. I used OSRAM display (like the one used in Mark Levinson products).

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

this is posted back a few pages
if it dosent work let me know ill email it to you

https://home.comcast.net/~youngc1/Aleph P 17 Parts List.xls

Update:

From the looks of it there are a few errors in that build list if i'm not mistaken. please correct me if i'm wrong. quantities for parts are greater than necessary.

• Missing IRF9610 and erroneously has them all listed as all requiring IRF610. (T3 and T10 should be IRF9610, and T1, T1, T2, T8, T9 should be IRF610 right?) item number is listed obsolete, replacement needed. (im planning to order mouser 844-IRF9610PBF and 844-IRF610PBF)

mouser 71-RN65D-F-33.2 (0.5W) preferred over listed 71-RN60D-F-33.2
mouser 71-RN65D-F-22.1 (0.5w) preferred over listed 71-RN60D-F-22.1

Missing 505-MKP410/250/10 10uf pp mkp4 caps x 14 or equivalent.

Has anyone else spotted any errors in that list?

--------

Thanks again. Do any of these parts NEED to be value matched? (Ive never done matching before, as my current project (Pearl II) came with matched JFETs where it was necessary.)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.