• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

UK (?EU) Transformer for Chipamp Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This will probably only work out if there are others who want several transformers, as the postage cost for 1 destroys the price advantage over going into a Maplin store.

I need 3 at the moment but would buy 5 if the price was good.

I want about 250VA with two 25V secondaries.

I'm no expert on transformers. Was thinking of the Airlink ones which are a good price for 300VA.

Have spotted some negativity about Airlink, but am awaiting the details.

So, anyone else looking to buy a few trafos in the near future?

PS. The price for 10x 300VA would be about £18 each delivered to me, then about £6-£10 onward posting for eg 3,4,5 trafos. So it only really makes sense if you want 3 or more (or live in the middle of nowhwere?)

Last chance if you want a few transformers!

I'd like to order a small batch (eg quantity 10) of 300VA centre potted dual 24V secondaries. Delivery will be 2 weeks.

If anyone wants some I will send them on for:
2 for £50
3 for £70
4 for £90

If no-one else wants some, then I may still buy a batch and offer the excess on the trading post and ebay.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.