• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Interest in GB for 1.5kVA toroids from Plitron

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello Homer, I order custom transformers from Plitron all the time. They usually do not have a problem with single unit orders, but there is a 50% surcharge. If the transformer has been ordered before in same configuration then they usually wave the surcharge. Mind you I have not ordered from them in several months and they have had some price changes since my last order. I have been a customer of thiers for years and that may have something to do with the kind of service I get.

Regards

Anthony

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.