• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pearl phono PCBs Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The group buy looks good.

I have to make a list of what everybody wants and see if the amount of Boards and parts is enough to get the prices I had last time from all orders.
I have enough people for PCBs but I need 4-5 more that also need Parts.

If a few more people Order then it will be no problem to organize the group order.
At this moment its at a limit where I have to calculate the cost of the Orders I have to make.

If you guys are not in a hurry should I propose the end of the Group buy at 15 of February or maybe even better 28 February?

Is that OK? or is it too long?

pollypocket:
do you want one Pearl KIT or two?
You posted add one KIT to your Order.

I will give the Pearl Manual as pdf to anybody that needs it and I can write a few instructions on how to go through construction.
Its not so hard to put this Project together.
The Pearl Project from passdiy.com is detailed enough but I can give some futher information on parts and which parts are matched and need to be soldered correctly.

I think I mixed some people up with the prices.

The Pearl KIT costs 170,54 Euro
In this KIT you get
2 Pearl PCBS
Parts for the Pearl
2 PSU PCBs
Parts for the PSU
You dont have to pay extra for the PSU.
I only gave extra prices for the PSU because some peope allready have Pearl Parts and need the PSU and some others dont want PSUs.

The MC Pre KIT doesnt belong to the original Pearl Project.

The MC Pre is the MC stage from the Aleph Ono but works with the Pearl perfectly.

The MC Pre is only sold as a KIT.

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Promitheus:

I'm definitely interested in a dual mono set of the Pearl PCBs & parts and the PS PCBs & parts. The open issue is whether it is advisable for me to get the MC kit as well; I have an Lyra Lydian Beta cartridge that has an output of 0.5 mV. I'm looking for the best sonics possible -- would you recommend the MC kit under the circumstances?

Regards,
Scott

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.