Group buy in Vancouver for discount. - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Group Buys

Group Buys Members group buys

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 22nd February 2005, 05:15 AM   #1
Me2! is offline Me2!  Canada
diyAudio Member

Default Group buy in Vancouver for discount.

Hey guys in the lower mainland, Vancouver:

I was after the GE Arcstream 250W

ARC250/T/H/960/E
T15 Mog E HOR 250 8.37 5.62 26683 M80 12 10000hrs 19000 13300 6000K 90CRI Clear, Daylight Color

But its hard to find - makde to order.

I got this response from a local company:
We can offer you an Iwasaki bulb with the same parameter with the exception of it being able to burn in a universal position, 6500K and 37mm longer. Unit price is $87.48. Part number for the lamp MT250DL. The ballast is BALM0250MCL at $145.98 each with availabilty approximately 2 weeks. Shipping and taxes are considered extra. Mastercard/Visa are acceptable means of payment.

later:
1. If you are interested in a box quantity of 12 units you can take 10% off the price provided below.

The ballast is electro magnetic designed for the ARC, HQI type 250 watt lamps. Included with the core & coil ballast is a capacitor. And yes the ballast is expensive and most likely will have a bit of a hum. This lamp is generally used in "high end" entrances and display areas where the ceiling is 20 feet in height or higher and the hum is not an issue.

Its a good lamp. If there are 12 people interested we can get the discount. I assume you will want to pick it up - better than getting busted stuff in the mail.
Send me an email and I will arrange it with the company. If you know a better ballast deal im listening.
Old 22nd February 2005, 06:47 AM   #2
Clinton is offline Clinton  Canada
diyAudio Member

If your wanting an Iwasaki you mine as well just buy it where it's in stock. http://www.jlaquatics.com/cgi-bin/sh...20Halide;Bulbs But i think the colour temp is a little on the high side, i wouldn't go above 5000-5500k. Everything will have a blue hue to it with anything above that, i know i've tried the Iwaskai your wanting to get.

Clinton
Old 23rd February 2005, 01:36 AM   #3
Me2! is offline Me2!  Canada
diyAudio Member

Thx for the reply. Yeah, you might have talked me out of it. I really want a 5500K with 90+ cri in a small single ended. Tought to find locally.

Hide this!Advertise here!