• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2005 GP in chassis rca, speaker post, ...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey jrsun,

I got mine yesterday, I felt like a kid on christmas morning. :D

There were two of the caps that would not fit unto the racs but I squeezed to ends together a bit to make then hold on.

Otherwise I am very happy, they are really nice and weighty.

Thanks jrsun

Lawrence

tiroth said:

I sent you several replies but we all know how things can be lost on the net. No worries.

I do want the 100mm/pre-amp in natural aluminum (silver). The one with 5 pairs of RCA, 3 pairs of xlr, feet, 3-in-1 power switch included.

Thanks again and sorry for the hassle with the email.
just sent you the tracking no, will be delivered 04/30

lawbadman said:
Hey jrsun,

There were two of the caps that would not fit unto the racs but I squeezed to ends together a bit to make then hold on.

Lawrence

I had the same problem, i just found that forcing the cap onto the rca until it "clicked" made it easier to remove and put afterwards. some caps are just tighter than others and need a little break in.

jrsun said:

You'rewelcome !

Just found one interesting fact this morning in the post office.
Canada post office requested all the mailing address and name in capital letter. Maybe it explained why homer09's parts were delayed !

jrsun, i received my parts, i think you saw from the wiki. while examining the envelope today, i saw that there was a typo on the address 6729 instead of 6269. i think this is what caused the delay. anyway, no harm done, i have my connectors now and am very satisfied! thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.