• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

how to pay at "reichelt.de"

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I don't know if you can order directly from france.
The two options for paying are: per bankeinzug(you give them your bank details and they will pull the money from your account) and nachname(they send you the parcel and you will pay for it when you receive it).
I ordered last friday from them, and nothing as of yet. I hope later today I will get the goods, but who knows.

Hello David,
you can pay with bank transfer or with cash on delivery (more expensive tough).
Delivery time is usually a week or so.

The guys who reply to phone are quite useful, provided you find someone English-speaking (last time I called them it was a pain to find someone that could understand English but at the end I talked to a lady who solved everything).

Be warned that minimum order from abroad is 100€.

Cheers

Andrea

what did you order from reichelt.de?

if it doesn´t work I could order for you and you could pay me with paypal or by sending me the money with post.

if anybody else is interested I could organize a "small" group buy fpr those who can´t pay reichelt.de directly.

by small I mean for a few people, I order 1-2 times a month from them.

the confirmation email was the following : (i put xxxxx on personnal information)

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bestellung, die wir schnellstmöglich prüfen und bearbeiten.
Folgende Daten haben Sie an uns übermittelt:

Ihre I-Net Nummer (bei Rückfragen bitte angeben) : xxxxxx
Bestelldatum : xxxxxxxx
Vorname : xxxxx
Name : xxxxx
Strasse / Hausnummer : xxxxxxx
Postleitzahl : xxxxx
Ich bestelle aus dem Ausland
Land : F
Geburtsdatum : xxxxxxxxxx
Email : djdav@free.fr
Zahlart : Nach
Ich akzeptiere die AGB der Firma Reichelt Elektronik eKfr.

Gesamtpreis
Artikelnummer Bezeichnung Anzahl incl. Rabatt
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEUTRIK NL-4MP Neutrik-Speakon-Buchse, Flansch, Faston 4,8mm 4 6.00Euro
IRFP 240 Transistor, TO-247AC 30 37.50Euro
ATTINY 12 DIP Atmel AVR-RISC-Controller, DIP-8 6 7.50Euro
IRFP 9240 Transistor, TO-247AC 30 40.50Euro
MJE 340 MBR Transistor Hersteller: ONS/STM 10 2.50Euro
MJE 350 MBR Transistor Hersteller: ONS/STM/FSC 10 2.70Euro
NEUTRIK NL-2FC Neutrik-Speakon-Stecker, 2-polig, Schraubans. 4 10.60Euro
Versandkosten: 0.51 kg Nach AufwandEuro
Gesamtpreis: 107.29Euro

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Ihr Reichelt Elektronik Team

Carondimonio said:
33 EUR???:dead: :dead: :dead:
I bet at least two thirds of it are the fees for the "payment on reception"... :xeye: :xeye: :xeye:

The bad thing is that both German and french posts ask serious money for this kind of delivery... yeah it sucks:smash:

Another bad thing is that the only available option from abroad is this (at least from the order form); you have to call them on phone to have things changed (provided of course you find someone english-speaking ;) )

Promitheus, would you mind if I should ask you to buy something for me?

Cheers

Andrea

Next time pay by bank, the charge is only 3.60 for 10kg.

you can see the charges at the button:

-service
-versandinformationen
-versandkosten

Within the European community bank rules state that your bank can charge you no more for a foreign fund transfer than the charge is for a transfer within the borders.

In some countries you need special bank forms, they can be ordered by a telephonecall to your bank or by email.

I ordered from Reichelt, Buerklin and Schuro in Germany, no problems and sometimes for less than they charge me here.
A few months ago i mailordered a part for a professional meat slicing machine, they charged me more for transport than the price of the thing.

Hans Eckehard Rother from www.Schuro.de will mail you all the details on how to order from abroad, and he is a swell guy.

Just some feedback on reichelt.de
I ordered last week some smd capacitors for an amp. Among the ordered parts I had some 10nF caps, but instead they sent me 1nF. So, I sent them an e-mail yesterday and guess what: they answer today and they told me the missing 10nF caps were already sent free of charge. That's what I call a nice service, so I feel very good about them :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.