• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

any interest for the NPC SM5847!!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
dear all,

I was designed a 24/96,192 Khz Tube buffer DIY kit which factory pre-funish with the smd chips as the 4 pcs of PCM1704 & SM5847.
But I got a problem was the NPC must order a little bit large amount of chips. He did not allow 100~200 pcs to me.

So I would like to investiate that If I group more member in diyaudio.com to group buy can order more or not. I will post the receipt of the total chips. total charge with seperate into total nos of the SM5847 chips. This is fair for all diyer.

Any people had interest pls post to forum let me to calculate can groups order to NPC or not.

detail of SM5847

http://www.npcamerica.com/Datasheets/SM5847.pdf

http://www.npcamerica.com/index.html

hope this factory price more diyer will had interest & can affordable.

thx

thomas

I still wait an answer to my email.
At least say you won't sell your DAC kit without the chips... but say something.

It's nice you offer this kits, but it's not nice to ignore the people interested. I sent you at least 3 emails from different accounts. You replied once and asked whether I am interested. I said I am but I would like to know whether it is possible to order without the DAC chips and without the crystal chip since I already have those chips. Ever since, silence :( Not nice :mad:

hi raikkonen,

too long time, ast time I post this thread because I can get small amount on hand. But looks no people had interest for this.
So I told my friend that I not need for this. Now I had only SM5843 on hand. I prepare for 20Bits DAC with SM5847.
If U had interest for this. I an prepare several pcs to U.

thx

thomas

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.