• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DACT CT-2 group buy?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

There is the possibility to have the stereo version of the DACT CT-2, 20kOhm or 50 kOhm for around 70EUR/pc. + shipping costs to your location, provided we put together a group purchase of at least 25pcs. (they do not need to be all of the same type, as long as we buy at least 25 pcs. all together).
I set up a Wiki page for this group buy: DACT CT-2 WIKI

Cheers,

Bruno

Hi JTC,

the DACT CT-2 is a high precision, 24-positions stepped attenuator.
20kOhms and 50kOhms are the nominal resistance values.
Here you can see the specs:
DACT CT-2
The usual street price for this attenuator is around 100-110 EUR (approx. $130) for the stereo version, which is the object of this group buy.

Cheers,

Bruno

aht

Disabled Account
Joined 2004
truth

It's made in Thailand in "Banchang house" on local (low) price. Why do they sell a lot of cost (Expensive). I'd remember that I bought it about 80 - 90 Dollars (Now I think it very expensive more than attennator switch + dale resistors) :bigeyes:

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 340
Re: truth

aht said:
It's made in Thailand in "Banchang house" on local (low) price. Why do they sell a lot of cost (Expensive). I'd remember that I bought it about 80 - 90 Dollars (Now I think it very expensive more than attennator switch + dale resistors) :bigeyes:

Aht - Where is Banchang house? I am in Bangkok, and would like to get some of these. Also, where do you recommend buying electronics in Bangkok? Appreciate the help!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.