• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LM3886TF group buy: US$ 1.45/pc

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am proposing a group buy of LM3886TF (and may be some other components). This special offer is by
CHE FONG HONG ELECTRONICS LTD., HONG KONG. The price is unbeleivable: US$ 1.45 per piece.
Check
http://www.cfh-hk.com/offer.htm .
They have many more exciting offers. I have not yet checked the list completely.

If many people (including me) are interested in some other parts in the above offer list then those can be included in this group buy.

Hello,
the price seems to be a killer one, however I'd suggest you to check:

- Minimum quantity required for order
- Shipping costs/duties, etc
- Shipping costs from India to other countries (recently I noticed that ain't that cheap):dead:

Other interesting items I saw are: (maybe while you check the conditions above you can request a quotation for these also)

LM338T and LM338K
LM317K and LM337K
PIC16F84A-04/P
IRF9610

Cheers

Andrea

Andypairo said:
Hello,
the price seems to be a killer one, however I'd suggest you to check:

- Minimum quantity required for order
- Shipping costs/duties, etc
- Shipping costs from India to other countries (recently I noticed that ain't that cheap):dead:

Other interesting items I saw are: (maybe while you check the conditions above you can request a quotation for these also)

LM338T and LM338K
LM317K and LM337K
PIC16F84A-04/P
IRF9610

Cheers

Andrea

Thank you for pointing out the other expences. I had already those in my mind and will get the information soon. I already asked for LM338. They dont have it. Let me wait for few days to see other peoples opinion and need.

Carondimonio said:
Hmm...

How comes their "special offer" page can not be reached from the homepage?
Anyway, their stock list sounds interesting...

Cheers,

Bruno

Yeah, I had noticed that.....But I got the e-mail quotation directly from the company.

Maybe someone from Hongkong could pay them a visit, to be honest it doesn't sound reliable to me. As far as I know the area, the adress is a big building were this company has only a very small office. ;)

When I buy the LM3886TF direct from National, I pay for 1000 LM3886TF US$ 2.10 a piece. With all counterfeit semiconductors around nowadays I would be very careful. :bawling:

sayang001 said:
Maybe someone from Hongkong could pay them a visit, to be honest it doesn't sound reliable to me. As far as I know the area, the adress is a big building were this company has only a very small office. ;)

When I buy the LM3886TF direct from National, I pay for 1000 LM3886TF US$ 2.10 a piece. With all counterfeit semiconductors around nowadays I would be very careful. :bawling:

I am also a bit in doubt. Do you know anybody from Hong Kong in this forum who will be willing to make a visit.?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.