• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Another TDA1541A Group buy...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

I' ve found a good source for TDA1541A (Date code: HBH9636).

If we put together at least 100 pcs., we can have them for approx. 6 EUR/pcs. (+shipping).

We should put the order together in a week maximum, otherwise these chips will be sold out.

Anybody interested?

Cheers,

Bruno

Hi all,

well, looks like the interest is quite big :D 29 pcs. so far (plus the ones I' m going to buy for myself, 6 to 8 pcs.)!

I hope we' ll reach the 100 pcs. treshold soon, it would be a pity to miss this opportunity...

Ok, here a couple of info about shipping / payment:

Shipping: to keep the costs low, I was thinking about using the "prioryty" service of the Swiss post, it works well and it won' t break the bank. The chips can be sent as letters (sending them as packets would be much more expensive), and the Price is as follows:
to Europe: up to 100 g CHF 3.60 (approx. 2.35 EUR), up to 250 g CHF 6.20 (approx. 4.00 EUR)
to US: up to 100 g CHF 5.00 (approx. 3.25 EUR), up to 250 g CHF 8.50 (approx. 5.50 EUR).
If the "letter" will become big (thicker than 20mm), there' s a flat rate for a weight up to 500 g: to Europe CHF 13.00 (8.45 EUR), to US CHF 19.00 (12.35 EUR).

As for payments, I can get money transfer (but banking fees are usually quite high) or paypal. In both cases, fees would be at your charge.

Cheers,

Bruno

Hi all,

well... looks like the interest in this group buy is not as big as I figured out :(
The problem is, if we do not reach a min. quantity of 100 pcs. by tomorrow, 28th September, the deal I have with this source is gone!
I wouldn' t like to miss out this opportunity, OTOH I can' t buy 100 pcs. and then have 70 of them lying around 'cause they are not sold, I do not need them. If we do not reach this minimum quantity, the group buy will have to be canceled, unfortunately :(

Cheers,

Bruno

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.