• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Another TDA1541A Group buy...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

I' m glad this thing is working out :D and you' re all getting your chips!

BTW, so far all pwoplw who got back to me agrred on the group donation, so I will wait a couple of days more just to collect some more opinions and then I will proceed with it, I think this great forum must be helped!

[Italian salesman mode on]:D
If any late bird is interested, I still have a couple of chips extra laying around!
[Italian salesman mode off]

Ok, sorry for this commecial break...:D

Cheers,

Bruno

roibm said:

Never underestimade humidity... I met people from siberia who said romania had colder days in the winter...

Yes, I know...
I remember certain winters in Bucharest... ;)
When I was in Siberia (Krasnoyarsk), the humidity was also very high, because the water of the Jenisey river is used to cool a local, big energy plant and its temperature never falls below 0°C, so you can imagine what happens when the air temperature is 40°C below zero... humidity, fog and a thick ice crust! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
My problem is, I work in the field of traffic safety in winter, so I have a very personal, deep knowledge of darn cold, humid places...:dead:

Carondimonio said:
Hi all,

I' m glad this thing is working out :D and you' re all getting your chips!

BTW, so far all pwoplw who got back to me agrred on the group donation, so I will wait a couple of days more just to collect some more opinions and then I will proceed with it, I think this great forum must be helped!

[Italian salesman mode on]:D
If any late bird is interested, I still have a couple of chips extra laying around!
[Italian salesman mode off]

Ok, sorry for this commecial break...:D

Cheers,

Bruno

[Italian trader mode on]

Hello again Bruno (o meglio ciao... ;) ), if you are into tubes I have just acquired some NOS Mullard E88cc's that I'd gladly trade with the extra chips

[Italian trader mode never turns off :clown: ]

Cheers

Andrea

Ciao Andrea,

hmmm... your proposal is seducing...
The point is, I got some other requests via e-mail, and I will still wait a couple of days for the confirmation... If these people won' t get back to me, I guess we can make the deal:D
(another project... my wife will :smash: :smash: :smash: me...)

Cheers,

Bruno

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.