• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Another TDA1541A Group buy...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
group buy

Hello All

I dont think we have to worry about the quality of chips.
I listened years to a CD640 with a standard 1541(no A or As1) code 8701
When sudden the 1541 broke(a litlle too enhousistic modify-handling) I changed the 1541 in one with productioncode 8645, taken from an older 660
What was that, metal like midband and harsh sound? I couldnt believe it but it had to be from other (older) production, there wasn't changed anything else. So the production from the first 1541's I think was not the best (In my experience)
I red also(do'nt know where), someone else had sort of experience with 1541.
These group buy 1541A's are a newer ones, so I believe in all those years they must have the production "in hands"
And TDA 1541A for this price is not bad at all!

Greet All:
JW(Tubee)

Hi roibm,

as I said, I put the order "on hold" until tomorrow morning, because of this date code issue which I wanted to discuss with you all.
Until now nobody stepped back from the group buy, so tomorrow morning I will definitely confirm the order, and the chips should be at my place at the end of next week.

Cheers,

Bruno

Hi all,

the chips will arrive at my place on Friday, and during the weekend I will ship them to all of you who have sent me the money.

I would like to finalise the whole thing during the weekend, also because next week I' ll be away on a business trip.

Many of you didn' t reply to my messages yet, and someone replied just to cancel his order...:( well, a bit disappointing, especially because I actually already paid for all those chips, but that' s life...

Ok, I will send another message to the ones who did not reply yet, please do not take an offence on that, I do not mean to be pushy, but I really would love to finalise the whole thing as soon as possible!

Cheers,

Bruno

Hi all,

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
The chips are here!!!
Unfortunately, I was not at home when the mailman came, so I' ll have to pick up them at the post office on Monday!:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
Luckily, I' m leaving for my business trip on Tuesday, so I will be able to finalise the shipment to you all before I leave...

Some of you didn' t reply yet to my e-mails, so I kindly ask them to do it as soon as possible!

Another thing: I believe many of you are interested, as well as I am, in trying different converters; my source told me he has 100 pcs. TDA1543 for 1.10 EUR each (but we have to buy them all to get this price), as well as a certain amount (approx. 20 pcs.) of NOS TDA1541A (date code 86 and 87), for a slightly higher price (8 EUR/pc. if we buy them all). Anybody interested??

Cheers,

Bruno

Status Update

Hi all,

just a short note before I leave...

Yesterday I was at the post, and I had a bit of mess, because my source sent me the parts as "parts without value" but then insured the shipment for 600 EUR!!:(
Of course, the customs were not that happy, so I had to fill out a declaration at the post office, stating that these things are for my personal use, blah, blah... To cut a long story short, the package should be released today:redhot:
Well, in a couple of hours I' m going to leave for my trip, but my wife will pick up the box and send the TDAs to all of you, so the delay won' t be that big...
I apologise for this inconvenient to you all.

Cheers,

Bruno

Just a side note...

Oops, forgot this:
Some of the participants to the group buy disappeared and never replied to my mails. Now, although I do not like it very much, I also understand that somebody can change his/her mind. In short, I will wait for an answer from these member until the end of this week (17th October), then I will assume they are not interested in these parts any more and I will feel free to resell them to other members who may be interested.

Thanks,

Bruno

Re: Just a side note...

Carondimonio said:
Oops, forgot this:
Some of the participants to the group buy disappeared and never replied to my mails. Now, although I do not like it very much, I also understand that somebody can change his/her mind. In short, I will wait for an answer from these member until the end of this week (17th October), then I will assume they are not interested in these parts any more and I will feel free to resell them to other members who may be interested.

Thanks,

Bruno

If you have some in excess may I propose a trade with the CS8414 chips I'm going to buy with a 1:1 ratio?
I'd gladly exchange from 2 to 4 chips....

Cheers

Andrea

Done!!!

Hi all,

:D :D :D all your chips are on the way!!!:D :D :D
I apologise once again for all these delays, looks like Mr. Murphy has been working hard on this group buy...

A side note: the actual postage was in many cases lower than what I' ve charged you for... miscalculation on my side:cannotbe:
The difference is not that big (we' re talking about 1.50 EUR per person, on the average), nevertheless I do not want to keep this money, so I guess there are two ways out:
1. The ones who want their money back can just drop me a line, and I will immediately devolve the money back through paypal (or whichever other mean you would like).
2. We can arrange a group donation to the forum.

Please let me know...

Another thing: I would like to remind to the ones who never replied to my mails, that I will keep their chips aside until tomorrow, than I will assume they' re not interested any more.

Cheers,

Bruno

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.