• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Accuton Group-Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Folks,

ever dreamt of some Accuton drivers? - this is your chance now!
I am planning a group-buy as they give good discount (20-30%) depending on how much we get together.
By now I would narrow this down to EU/UK users only.. sorry :(

How it works:
First phase is that I am collection orders/wishes from you (via PN only!)
I will let this stage open for 4 weeks now.
In the second stage I get back to you and inform you about the particular discount you get and if you want to proceed.

Please find attatched the latest official pricelist.
If you want to join, please hit me up with a PN on which drivers you want and how many and your location too.
I will then add you to the list.

:)

Attachments

• Pricelist_2017_V2.pdf
    241.1 KB · Views: 310
Last edited:
Update 06/06/2018

Two user got in touch and I was asked about payment and shipping, which is a good point:
I will ship drivers EU/UK-wide to your cost.. Ships from Germany.
Prices can very drastically vary, depending on the size and wight of the package.
Payments are only accepeted via PayPal for your own buyers protection too ;)
No payment has to be made before the final order.

By now we're 4 people with a pending order value of roughly 4k€.
If we can surpass the 5k€ mark, we'd have 25% discount ensured!
So if you ever thought about buying some Accuton drivers, that's your chance now to get a very good discount.

FIY: all Accuton drivers are available in black/grey too (see pricelist)

PS: maybe a moderator/admin can shift this tread into the GroupBuy section which I seem to overlooked at first sight

Hey. They can be removed. I saw some with removed mesh grills. But you have to do it by your own because otherwise it's too risky for shipping.

I saw some on another forum mounted to a pair of Dave Pellegrene waveguides, I think he wasn`t very happy with them due to some issue at 15Khz. I am planning to use them on a set of Monacor WG300 waveguides but this performance did make me rethink...

I saw a pair of Transducer labs which did better but these are hard to get in Europe...

It depends which waveguide by Dave Pellegrene you wanna use as you can see in this link.

Dave P. Wavguide testing: 5 tweeters

It is also a matter of your system specifications and if you are willing to spent some time with finding the right waveguide for the accuton. If so this tweeter will thank it to you with ultra low distortion and a smooth detailed soundstage :)

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.