• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Third GB - MAYA advanced R-2R logarithmic ladded

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Preamp With Maya R2-R finished

Outline of my pre-amp: Maya R2R volume controller/ 4 input selector, with display. After the volume controller, I use the AMB Alpha 24 line amp, powered by AMB Sigma 25 / 26 PSU's with AMB Sigma 78 / 79 low noise regulators. Chassis, the Modushop slimline U3 (120mm height/4.7").

As I have plenty of space left inside the chassis, I will later integrate the AMB M3 headphone amplifier in my preamp with variable gain (2-17).

My preamp matches nicely with my Beta 24 power amp and my Music Streamer (Audiolinux OS+HQ-Player). Here are a number photo's, enjoy! Changes in sound quality with this preamp are almost non-detectable for me. It may be that the SQ is a bit brighter compared to the preamp part of my RME ADI-2 Dac.

More info and photo's on my build can be found here: AMB Laboratories DIY Audio Forums • View topic - α24 with M3 preamp built log&Q's

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 222
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 136
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 161
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 150
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 149
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 215
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 213
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 224
  • 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 216
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.