• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB2 for Pioneer Super Linear Circuit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2016
Paid Member
Thanks Patrick.

If anybody in the EU wants to combine forces to get the MELF's and lots of transistors from Mouser and digikey say here, we can sort something out.

The 2sc3324 & 1312's are down to £0.093 for 100's - I'd say we want 50 of each?
2SC3324-BL(TE85L,F Toshiba | Mouser United Kingdom

Do we want 10 of each of the Toshiba's?

Electronic Components and Parts Search | DigiKey Electronics

I'm in. We need to figure something out, because of the low N-P match on the transistors.

PCBs ready to ship.
Please check PM for payment instructions.
Please also put a note here after payment so that we know when to check.

Many thanks,
Patrick

Payed for 1 set

I have purchased 50 of each of the 1R / 6.2K MELF resistors, just to make the shipping worthwhile.
So plenty for anybody that need those. Burklin is out of the 5.1K until Sep 2018, Susumu 1206 will have to do for these.

Vishay SMD thin-film resistor, 5.1 kΩ (5K1), 0.25 W, TK +-50 MMA 0204-50 BL 1% 5K1 | Burklin Elektronik

Last call for anyone wanting parts kit - I have offered to buy the full kit for Dabore, apart from the £80 for the transistors, the rest of the kit will cost around £15

The list was drawn from Morde's GB1 BOM:
Digi-Key - Fast Add

BJT's are from Mouser.

Someone asked for BoM for everything by PM.

We follow a straight procedure which has been optimised over the years with many GBs.
We ask for payment when everything is ready to ship.
After collecting all payments, we ship all in one go by registered mail.
When you confirm here that you have received the goods, we shall PM you a link to download the document.

This is designed to protect your and our interests and to avoid any disputes.
It is also to prevent other people copying and selling poorly executed copies of our design.
So we ask for your patience to bear with us for a couple of weeks.
Mouser orders usually do not take more than a couple of days.

And bear in mind that the documents published here are usually the first version and hence not up to date.
It is meant to give you a basic idea of how the circuit functions. Not more.

Patrick

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.