• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

My_Ref Fremen Edition GB (12th run)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok, we're at 19 kits, price will be fixed ad 28€/kit for italian made boards.

If more than 5 kits will be added in this last week I will revise price to 25€/kit

I will start sending PayPal invoices this monday, please pay them as soon as possible, in case price will drop I will rembourse the difference immediately after.

PCBs ordered

I've just ordered the PCBs despite those last 3 users didn't pay and didn't even wrote to withdraw the GB.

I've kept same price and italian manifacturing at my expense.

kevako, rolandpsp and pennino have been expelled from the GB and, unless very good reasons will be supplied, are banned from future GBs.

Mouser seems to be out of stock of some components, here. Am I the only one facing this problem? Is there any other way to find missing stuff?

Q1 BC639 Mouser 512-BC63916_D27Z
D4 1N4001 Mouser 625-1N4001-E3/53
R37 RG32 3K32 Mouser 754-RG3216P-3321DT5

For European participants:

T101 BD139-16 RS Components 761-3511
LM3886TF RS Components 534-2961

Hi everybody, I'm a newcomer in diyaudio. After ten years I resumed the writings of Mauro Penasa (and discovered his sad disappearance). So I discovered this evolution of his project that seems very interesting to me. Compliments.
Unfortunately it seems to me that the GB is closed. I ask Dario if it is still possible to participate in the GB or if you have extra pcb (possibly with smd components on board).
Thank you Dario.
Giacinto

Hi everybody, I'm a newcomer in diyaudio. After ten years I resumed the writings of Mauro Penasa (and discovered his sad disappearance). So I discovered this evolution of his project that seems very interesting to me. Compliments.
Unfortunately it seems to me that the GB is closed. I ask Dario if it is still possible to participate in the GB or if you have extra pcb (possibly with smd components on board).
Thank you Dario.
Giacinto

Hi Giacinto,

GB is closed but I have extra boards available.

The SMD option is available if you pay the additional shipping fee (there is another person to share it with).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.