Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Group Buys Members group buys

Official GB for DSD DAC Signalyst DSCv2
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old Yesterday, 04:32 PM   #321
Vit123 is offline Vit123  Russian Federation
diyAudio Member

Yes, on 2.6.2 Amanero connector is rotated by 180 degrees. Pin 1 on Amanero board must match witn Pin 1 on DSC.
Old Yesterday, 06:08 PM   #322
miksi is online now miksi  Serbia
diyAudio Member

Thanks Vit, you were right. I did download luchoh update and unpacked it but forgot to install. This linux commands can be really tricky when you have some other distraction...
Old Yesterday, 06:21 PM   #323
barrows is offline barrows
diyAudio Member

Default Thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vit123 View Post
Yes, on 2.6.2 Amanero connector is rotated by 180 degrees. Pin 1 on Amanero board must match witn Pin 1 on DSC.
Thought so but wanted to be sure. Drat, got a defective SingXer C-1, no DSD lock on USB signal (filckering DSD LED on interface).
Old Yesterday, 11:36 PM   #324
diyAudio Member

Default Yes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vit123 View Post
On Singxer C-1 interface, pin 1 is mis-marked to the opposite end from Amanero. I realized this by seeing where the 3.3 VDC output was.

Another note for V. 2.6.2, with Lundhall 1527XL, the jumpers J10-11 are irrelevant as far as I can tell, as they just connect XLR pin 1 to Chinese tranny center tap position. Ground as to XLR is left floating in this case. I think my approach for G would be to connect pin 1 XLR to chassis, and ground from the 2.6.2 board to chassis (perhaps via a switch). G on the PCB also connects to the Lundhall case and static shield, so it probably should be connect to chassis ground, and therefore XLR pin 1.
Old Today, 08:32 PM   #325
diyAudio Member

Default Curious...

I am measuring only .74 V output (before transformer) at 0 dB level? I made sure DSD oversampling level reduction (for safe oversampling, usually set -3 to -5 dB) was at 0 dB attenuation for this measurement. Both channels measure the same. My understanding is that the output should be ~1.6 V.
I am going to need to add a gain stage for my purposes even at 1.6 V out, but I really want this DAC to achieve it's specified output?

Official GB for DSD DAC Signalyst DSCv2Hide this!Advertise here!