• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Official GB for DSD DAC Signalyst DSCv2

Hi Vit, Can I get on your list for buying one DSC 2.5.2 with Chinese transformers.
Comments: transformers not soldered.
Question: does the dac standard come with RCA and XLR output connectors ?
These images are just a 3D rendering.
DAC will be with these connectors:
RCA ELECAUDIO ER-106 Inlet RCA pour CI (Pair) - Audiophonics
XLR NC3MAH - Neutrik

Here is a real photo of the previous version :http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/digital-line-level/254935-signalyst-dsc1-55.html#post5294311

Project status update!

We've just received first batch of 2.5.2 version. Approx two days are needed to test new layout.
After testing we'll produce and send all orders for 2.5.2 (~ in the middle of next week).

Photos of assembled DSC 2.5.2 and small User Guide will be available in a 3-4 days.

As for 2.6.2 - PCB will arrive in Moscow in a 3-4 week, then will be tested, assembled and sent.

Last edited:
I'd like to add some personal info about DSC in Pavel's implementation.
First of all I'm a big fan of this DAC. :)

I bought DSC v2.5 version in December 2017. Few weeks later my Auralic Vega DAC had been sold :).

Since then with help of Pavel and Russian DSC community I've tried variety way of PCM-DSD conversion: off-line Saracon and AuI ConverteR 48x44, on-line sox resampler (Daphile), Roon engine, HQPlayer, hardware AK4137EQ converter.
From my point of view HQP offers the best possible sound quality and flexibility.
My choice is HQP DSD512 with poly-sinc-xtr or closed-form filter. Amanero firmware for now isn't very well optimized for DSD512, but it is the best SQ I've heard.

I had an opportunity to test LL 1527XL last month. IMHO it’s slightly better then stock Chinese transformers, but sound slightly “colder” with less “soul”.
Pavel decided to stay with Chinese transformers, I’ll try LL1684 in a week.