• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PeeCeeBee PSU GB

Got the PSU stuffed for the most part except for the LEDs and diodes. The diodes will be mounted under onto the base plate and the LEDs will have a lead to the front panel.

Good looking board Shaan.

Thanks.
Man these cans are HUGE!!! 4 pin?
I also like the blue. :)

Edt: I see that you have installed a terminal in the center tap pad. Please remember that once assembled for either DS or CT secondaries the PSU will not accept the other secondary type. Just in case...

I'm only using the board as a PSU and have it hooked up to my PeeCeeBee 4 amp modules. I dunno why but I have better bass response than with the previous Ebay Chinese PSU I was using. Another winner from shaan. Thanks!

Glad to know you are enjoying the combo. I guess they were made for each other and you got the best result. :)

Thanks and happy listening.

Last edited:
Thanks.
Man these cans are HUGE!!! 4 pin?
I also like the blue. :)

Edt: I see that you have installed a terminal in the center tap pad. Please remember that once assembled for either DS or CT secondaries the PSU will not accept the other secondary type. Just in case...

Yep, 4 pin.

For the DS connection, I'm correct in using what's marked in the attachment right? Is the center 0V not just another ground tap? It won't hurt anything having an unused tab there will it? All the diodes will be populated and J1 and J2 will be open.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 380
hello Shann
I have a small problem, the relays do not trigger after power on
the relay operates at 12volt and 275 ohm (R 9,10,11,12 is 275 ohm)
the power supply is 35volt.
an idea to find the fault?
Thank you

Hi Zebulo.

Please do the following.

Set multimeter to mV.
Connect the probes as marked in the attached picture.

Turn on power.
Please report what voltage you see.

Turn off power.
Please report what voltage you see.

Thanks,
shaan

Attachments

• PSU.png
    PSU.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 298
Last edited: