• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ICEPower 1200AS2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have to place an order for more of these modules and figured perhaps some of the folks on the forums would be interested. I would be able to offer them as a kit or as a board.

If anyone is interested in ordering one of these amps, please let me know if you prefer a kit or the board. I am a manufacturer of other products as well and have all the components on hand and a local shop to make the cases - I have seen other selling kits for $900.00 to $940.00 depending on finish...I can do them for at least $100.00 cheaper with quality components and at the same price if you would like Furutech or Cardas parts for it.

Please post below if you would like a kit - again using basic yet high quality components the kits will be $800.00 max regardless of finish. Pricing will drop depending on how many orders are placed from the forum.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.