• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PeeCeeBee V4H GB

IMG_0110.JPG
IMG_0111.JPG
IMG_0112.JPG
IMG_0114.JPG
IMG_0115.JPG

Hope I build the second one before chassis arrives

Shaan, do you have any remaining boards or an idea of when the next group buy will take place? I previously got the original V4 peeceebee, but have not built them yet. After the modifications and the release of this one, I'm wondering if I should just do this.

All the boards from last GB are taken. Next GB starts as soon as anyone posts username followed by number of PCBs. :)

Hi Shaan, one of the technical query for this board about the individual DC supply for the front end. If i use 35VDC for backend but use 38 ~ 40VDC for front end. Then how can i connect the front end rail to the board. And what component should be modified ? Thanks for your support in advance.

Hi Shaan, one of the technical query for this board about the individual DC supply for the front end. If i use 35VDC for backend but use 38 ~ 40VDC for front end. Then how can i connect the front end rail to the board. And what component should be modified ? Thanks for your support in advance.

Urrrgh sorry for late reply!:eek:

Remove D1+D2.
Connect +ve front end rail to the pad for D1's cathode pin.
Connect -ve front end rail to the pad for D2's anode pin.
Make sure both PSUs have a well terminated common ground node. Both PGND and SGND must be connected to that node either with individual wires or by connecting SGND to PGND first and then PGND to ground.