• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group buy: DCT03 DC trap (filter) for toroidal transformers

D15CE949-41B6-4AE3-9865-B458A4B465DD_zpslv7bprod.jpg

First one in Sheffield built by Ynwan of this parish

It's sent as letter but in case the letter (box, see picture on Facebook at my account) has not reached you it will be returned to me within one or two months. The normal speed is 3-5 days so something has happened. The letter was posted the 25th late and was fetched the 26th. Add one week and you should go the stuff last week. Have you checked your letter box at your company? Are more people there than yourself?

Let's continue the discussion in private. Let's wait 1-2 weeks and see if it turns up.

I finally fitted mine (the recent heatwave in the UK has meant I haven’t used my system recently) and I must say I’m very pleased. There are three 500VA transformers in my system and their occasional humming does seem to be pretty much eliminated. It’s early days but on my brief listen I also felt that very fine detail and atmosphere were improved whilst there was no loss in dynamics or bass depth and power. Excellent, well done :).