• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pure Evoke/Avanti Flow - New Display Module

Pure Flow Display

Hi Dyno
I found this thread by chance and joined the forum
I’d like to buy a replacement Display for my Pure Flow - do you stilll have any left?
PS
Last year my Display died and after much research I sourced a part from another supplier but had to accept that while it was technically correct & compatible only around 80% of the original size - a bit too small really but works perfectly !
Be god to see it looking as good as nekw again.

Hi AJSDyno. A big thank you for obtaining the displays. My son in-laws Evoke Flow is now functioning as it was meant. No problems replacing the display. The radio was a re-furbished one from the Pure outlet store and the display had obviously been replaced before as there were pieces of tape added which would not have been part of the original manufacture.

Hi Dyno
I found this thread by chance and joined the forum
I’d like to buy a replacement Display for my Pure Flow - do you stilll have any left?
PS
Last year my Display died and after much research I sourced a part from another supplier but had to accept that while it was technically correct & compatible only around 80% of the original size - a bit too small really but works perfectly !
Be god to see it looking as good as nekw again.

Hi JB64, All gone now but you are first on the list for the new batch due in next week :)

New list:-
JB64 +1

New stock arriving w/c 29th Jan 2018

JB64 +1
radiofan2020 +1
Hi Dyno
Just joined and saw this thread.
This will be the 3rd time the display in one of my Pure Evokes has gone dim.
Therefore I's also like to put on the list to buy a replacement Display as soon as they arrive. Please let me know what the arrangements will be for payment & delivery... Thanks Mike. -

Hi Dyno
Just joined and saw this thread.
This will be the 3rd time the display in one of my Pure Evokes has gone dim.
Therefore I's also like to put on the list to buy a replacement Display as soon as they arrive. Please let me know what the arrangements will be for payment & delivery... Thanks Mike. -

3rd time? must be a record!

They are £18.90 inc UK post (£25.50 for rest of Europe, anywhere else- message me).

Payable to PayPal.Me making sure to send money as a "friend" not as a business to avoid fees. Any that are already paid for will be posted out as soon as they arrive.

JB64 +1
radiofan2020 +1 (paid)
Strewth2018 +1

Pure Evoke 1S Marshall display?

Anyone landing here got a Pure Evoke 1S Marshall? Is your display fading too?

I have a small number of displays arriving for them that are destined for eBay, they are a bit cheaper than the Evoke Flow display probably around £16.50 (more like £21.00 on eBay due to the fees and different postage).

Send me a message if you want one before they are on eBay.

!!Buying update!!

For anyone landing here looking for a new display for their radio:-

Pure Evoke Flow
Pure Avanti Flow
Pure Evoke 1S Marshall
Pure Evoke F4 (uses white display but Evoke Flow yellow display can also be used)

After ordering 5 batches I have now set up a simple web site where anyone can order a display here:-

Home

ajsdyno.com/pure/

This will be easier than collecting a list of names and people having to wait until the next batch.

Last edited: