• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pure Evoke/Avanti Flow - New Display Module

Thanks AJSDyno. I've now seen the instructions. All makes sense. I'll definitely have 2 panels. When will you be ordering next & how do I get ££ to you?
Meanwhile, for anyone with the Avanti flow out there, please learn from my mistake:. The metal grill is removable exactly as crabble described. I made the mistake of trying to prise the grill off by inserting a knife between the hard shiny casing & plastic grill frame. This results in cracked casing, which is brittle. You want to go in between grill & plastic frame surround, on the short side faces. Work slowly & the grill will lift away.

Update

The new batch were ordered last week and I am expecting them this week (I don't have tracking info yet so no guarantees! )

I ordered some extra to put on eBay as some people look there in search of a replacement display, they cost more through eBay due to the fees and signed for delivery.

The list so far:-

macphisto +1
rcw44 +1
PeteJP +1
justink +2 (paid)
viffer +1 (paid)
palcal +2

Payment update

I have setup a PayPal/me link :- PayPal.Me

Just click the link (or copy/paste to your browser), add the appropriate amount, click next and make the payment. Make sure you let me know your address!!!

Amounts,
£18.90 for 1 x display, UK post (1st class).
£36.00 for 2 x displays, UK post (signed for).
£25.50 for 1 x display, Europe (Tracked).
£41.50 for 2 x displays, Europe (Tracked).

Note - with this batch I am able to offer a small discount for 2 x displays.

Amendment

I have setup a PayPal/me link :- PayPal.Me

Just click the link (or copy/paste to your browser), add the appropriate amount, click next, make sure you pay as a gift (this will avoid the paypal fee) and make the payment. Also include your address!!!

Note - If you want to pay as a "service" instead of a "gift", please multiply the prices below by 1.041 so that the fee will be included.

Amounts,
£18.90 for 1 x display, UK post (1st class).
£36.00 for 2 x displays, UK post (signed for).
£25.50 for 1 x display, Europe (Tracked).
£41.50 for 2 x displays, Europe (Tracked).

Note - with this batch I am able to offer a small discount for 2 x displays.

Hi, I have a PURE Evoke -1S Marshall whats display is on its last legs. do you have any of these display modules left ? and will it fit?
I previously had an elgar version go the same way and a pocket dab become "unrepairable" Why cant Pure stock parts for their products? These are not disposable £5.00 transistors we are buying, especially when you invest in the battery pack and additional speaker.
Thanks in advance,
G.

Hi, I have a PURE Evoke -1S Marshall whats display is on its last legs. do you have any of these display modules left ? and will it fit?
I previously had an elgar version go the same way and a pocket dab become "unrepairable" Why cant Pure stock parts for their products? These are not disposable £5.00 transistors we are buying, especially when you invest in the battery pack and additional speaker.
Thanks in advance,
G.

As it happens, I do have a display for the marshall-1s. I'll send you a PM

Pure Evoke S-1 Marshall

I have 1 x display for the Pure Evoke S-1 Marshall, now provisionally sole to Odins dad.

The Pure Evoke S-1 Marshall has the same issue as the Evoke Flow but the screen is different e.g. it is smaller than the Flow display and has more connections on the ribbon so it is not compatible.

If anyone else wants a display for their Pure Evoke S-1 Marshall, then please let me know and I'll start a new list for them.

I'm guessing there won't be enough demand to make a dedicated order but I will definitely add some to the next Evoke order.