• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Interest for GB for MarcelvdG valve DAC

Regarding the FPGA modules, you need a JTAG interface that costs about 60 euros to program the configuration file into their flash memory ( JTAG HS2 Programming Cable | Trenz Electronic GmbH Online Shop (EN) ). It is very useful to have such a JTAG interface when you want to change the Verilog code or the filter coefficient sets and make your own configuration files, but it is rather a waste to buy it when you only want to program my valve DAC configuration file version 2.1 once in your life and never use it again.

I wouldn't mind programming a couple of modules with my JTAG interface and then shipping them to everyone. Maybe it makes sense then if I buy a couple of TE0630 LX75 modules with the matching special connectors, program them, change the 0 ohm resistor that needs to be changed and send them around.

PCB's are here!

I'll work out packaging and shipping these monsters, and I mean monsters, for a final price. Should be close to previous pricing.

Attachments

• main pcb top.jpg
    main pcb top.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 205
  • main pcb bottom.jpg
    main pcb bottom.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 203
  • filter pcb.jpg
    filter pcb.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 198