• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Baby Huey PCB

Hi everybody,

I get only two confirmation of boards received, please let me know that your boards arrived...

silvercosworth 6 shipped
rongon 2 shipped
scd 2 shipped
leejh 6 shipped
manniraj 2 shipped
carrier bag man 2 shipped
matejsirk 6 shipped
rene 6 shipped
sigfire 2 shipped
fabian85 2 shipped
rpeter 2 shipped
sylvain 2 shipped received
acccruz 2 shipped
big cheese 2 shipped
potepuh 2 shipped
lucylu 2 shipped received
zman01 2 shipped
cambe 2 shipped
tomlang 2 shipped
dieterk 2 shipped
overtheairbroadcast 2 shipped
faa 4 shipped
abszero 4 shipped
lordoff 2 shipped
mituisho 2 shipped
Lutto 2 shipped
Kroma 2 shipped
samsie 2 shipped
pcan 2 shipped
collux 2 shipped

Cheers,
Marc

Thank you for the feedback :)

After the message of manniraj I found that you could be interested to know where the 30 boards packages were shipped :

Europe : 16
Germany : 3
Netherlands : 2
UK : 2
Slovenia : 2
Croatia : 1
Bulgaria : 1
Hungary : 1
France : 1
Portugal : 1
Sweden : 1
Italia : 1

America : 6
USA : 4
Canada : 2

Asia : 7
Hong Kong : 2
India : 1
Bangladesh : 1
Philippines : 1
Singapore : 1
South Korea : 1

Australia : 1

I was very surprised by the success of this small project, thanks for your confidence and support...

Best regards,
Marc

Hi Marc,

I have received the boards. They look really amazing.
We indeed are proud owners. Many thanks for all the effort you have done.

Now it's up to me to decide which tubes to use and to built it nicely.

Best regards,
René

Please post your build thread and also others who intend to start the making it as newbies to the Tube world like me would be eagerly waiting to see the outcome. I have many Nelson Pass class A amps but not tube amps yet :)

Possible future Group But

Marc

Should you consider a future Group Buy (Group Buy - the sequel) for you Baby Huey PCBs, a friend and I are interested in 4 boards (2 stereo sets). We recently completed building "Poindexter's 6V6 Musical Machine" (pictures attached) and are presently working on a pair of "Bruce Heran's EL84 Mini Blocks".

The 6v6 Musical Machine sounds wonderful. We hope the Mini blocks are also nice. It would be fun to build a few Baby Hueys and compare them to our previous point to point builds.

Papa

Attachments

• IMG_1200.JPG
    IMG_1200.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 429
  • IMG_1201.JPG
    IMG_1201.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 414