• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group buy: SSR03 Super Regulator Power Supply Board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Soldering Serpentine is done. I have a 18v transformer. Output of the ssr03 is planned to be 15v.
Now I want to test my work �� what parts do I need to do so?

Are there measuring points on the board availability to measure individual blocks of the board?

Last edited:

Attachments

• wago_256.jpg
    wago_256.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 209
Im using the 24V LM431 bom. Its intended to be on for weeks, but in standby about half of the time ... Also wondering about the trafo,is 2x24V 100VA for maximum load of 1A pr rail OK?

Very nice board, the quality is top notch.
I think it will consume 30 mA but it's possible to tune down the consumption a bit with increasing R17 and R37.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.