• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group buy: SSR03 Super Regulator Power Supply Board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For the forth time I will arrange a group buy of my super regulator pcb called SSR03. In the wiki page you will all info.

ssr03r0_overview.jpg

Wiki page

If you think it's too complicated to sign up, just send me a message and I'll do it for you.

Hi Per-Anders,

I tried to register on your wiki page this morning to put myself down for a couple of these but have as yet received no email as part of the process. it may be an error on my part, but it recognises my attempt to login but requires a response to said email...

John

I'm building this right now, would be interesting to see others building it too.

Hi Per-Anders,

I tried to register on your wiki page this morning to put myself down for a couple of these but have as yet received no email as part of the process. it may be an error on my part, but it recognises my attempt to login but requires a response to said email...

John
Are you going to open a topic when you're going to build this, and can I ask what you're going to use it for?
My one is going to feed 2x9V to Soekris dam 2021

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.