• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for RTX6001 Audio Analyzer with AK5394A and AK4490

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined 2009
Paid Member
The last mechanical parts are expected to arrive during the coming week. Board testing has started. Hopefully we are close to seing the first units completed.

Exactly at what pace we can do the assembly is not totally clear to me at the moment. Hopefully I can get a clearer picture of this over the next week or so.

We plan to send it to an external test house for tests related to CE and UL approvals. I expect this to happen as soon as we have a complete unit ready, including the correct mechanics.

I expect that shipments can be done in October.
Thanks for your patience!

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Please don't rush them. Believe me, they want to be paid for the production run probably more than you want to buy it. Their's is a need, our's is a want or desire (although a few of us need this device).

Jens doesn't need to have this pressure. Everyone is doing the best that they can.

-Chris

Joined 2009
Paid Member
The last mechanical part (rear plate) came in a bit later than what had been promised. We got it this week and assembled the first complete unit in the modified mechanics. A unit was delivered to the test house for external testing. The first part of this (safety) is expected to take a couple of weeks to finish.
Once we get the green light, the assembly will start.

I have attached a couple of pictures of the new version. The main changes are related to the power switch on the front and the power connector on the back.

Attachments

• RTX6001 front_171004.jpg
    RTX6001 front_171004.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 349
  • RTX6001 rear_171004.jpg
    RTX6001 rear_171004.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 346
Status
Not open for further replies.