• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for RTX6001 Audio Analyzer with AK5394A and AK4490

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I made it working properly.

There's still some "magic" involved :p I have simply copied the configuration file from the desktop (working well) to the notebook (showing garbage). After some tricks (WinAudioMLS crashed a few times when I tried to load that saved configuration - there is some issue in WinAudioMLS when the sample rates do not match), I've got it running exactly the same way, as it runs on the desktop - no "garbage", even at 192KHz sample rate.

Bit depth?

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
:cop:
Hi Lemon,
Good point, and I agree.

Here is the thread we should be using:
DIY Audio Analyzer with AK5397/AK5394A and AK4490

I'll lock this thread and have everyone continue in the proper thread. The link takes you to the first post, just select the last page and start there.

I can't move the posts over as it would confuse the living heck out of everyone. Sorry about that.

-Chris
:cop:

Status
Not open for further replies.