• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DAC ES9038 PRO GR 2

Quanghao, I have the ES9018 ver 2 dac, how do I use the onboard 3.3v instead of the USB supply. Is there a jumper to set? or remove? on the DAC board? Can you please provide some information? I am going to use the I2S input, but I have to activate the 3.3v supply, please help.

Alex

please see again image!

thanks
qaunghao

Attachments

• ES9018S-with-I2S-and-Amanero.jpg
    ES9018S-with-I2S-and-Amanero.jpg
    321.3 KB · Views: 386
Thank you Quanghao, ok, so $45.00 for the tube output pc board, $35.00 for the power supply and $25.00 for the shipping, so $105.00 total?

Can you also add the 3 heatsinks for the power supply and the 4 output capacitor for the tube output, please? if so, how much are they?

Thanks Quanhao, you do fantastic work,
Alex Deveza

Thanks Quanghao, I already have a lot of parts on hand, but I am just looking at the pictures, would you mind sending me the schematic and parts list so I would know what I have already? I already have tubes, sockets, diodes, etc. But I only want, what you already have, dont order them for me, just the ones you have. If you do not have the output capacitors on hand, then thats ok, I will order them myself. Maybe, I need those power connectors you use, I like those, male and female.

For the tube I/V, I see small relays and balanced outputs and some IC's, for me, all I need is the balanced input and single ended output. I will have to bypass the relays and controls, am I correct?

So I think I will only need the output caps, heatsinks, and connectors and the boards of course.

Thanks,
Alex Deveza