• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Quasimodo Boards for Planet10

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I just received another order for my V3 build of the SMD Quasimodo.
I have no more parts left so this is the end of this special group ordering project.

Enjoy!

Paul
Hello!

unfortunately I'm a late comer to "snubbing" technology and according group buys.

I would like to ask which chance I would have to procure an assembled, working V3 board or a V4, either assembled, working, used or unused or a blank V4 board, anywhere (in Europe). Quasimodo or Cheapomodo are both OK for me.

Thanks for offers by PM or by giving hints here where to look for boards.

Regards,
Winfried

Joined 2011
Paid Member
PM to diyAudio member dsolodov , may reveal one or more members who have an extra thru-hole kit of all parts and are willing to sell.

I recently saw that European company MPAudio is talking about V4 quasimodo pcbs, they call it an "accessory". But of course you would prefer to buy from this GB to aid Planet10.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.