• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Quasimodo Boards for Planet10

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear All,

I would like to build a nice pairs of Fonken speakers, but for doing this we first need to fix Mr.Planet10 (Dave), who is presently having some troubles.

Seriously, Dave was always very kind with me, although I never spent one penny in his shop, so I was looking for a way to help.

Looking for my next project, I noticed that there is quite a demand for Quasimodo boards, so, with Mark Johnson blessing, I decided to start a GB of boards to fund a donation.

I will make a run of both V3 SMD and V4 through hole boards. Each board will be sold for 10$ (minimum price) plus shipment. You are welcome to pay more.

All the income will be donated to: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/planet-10-hifi/304811-lets-help-ruth-dave.html

Please note that boards are overpriced for the donation, not sold at cost. I hope many people will join the GB.
In order to assess how many participants are interested, kindly show your interest.

Regards,

Davide

Joined 2010
Paid Member
Noobie Question

Hello Guys,

I have already contributed to Ruth and Dave. I have a question about the Quasimodo.

Can you use one Quasimodo over and over for whatever PS you are working with, or do you need to buy more than one.

Nothing wrong with having back up, but wondering why people are ordering multiples ( except for contributing to the cause).

Help me out,

Myles

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.