• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Component Kit for Ultra Fast Diode Bridge.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, just a reminder, that I will be closing down the main order WIKI for this at midnight tonihgt, so if there is anyone out theree still who wants to sign down you had better do this soon.

Also, I should be sending an e-mail out to you all regarding the final costs for everyting, as I would like to try and get most of th money in this week so that I can place the order nice and early.

andrew.

OK, hopefuly everyone should have an email from me with their final orders and costs in now, hopefuly there aren't any mistakes, but if you do find any or want to make any changes just send me a replie and I will get back to you as soon as I can (which my be a day or two now, as I'm away from my PC for a bit). But, if there are no problems I would appreciate it if people could get the payments in as soon as possible now so we can get this finished and parts shipped out to you as quickly as possible.

Andrew (hoping he didn't make too many mistakes in the e-mails)

Right, I have had about two thirds of the money for the order now, so I have placed the order for the diodes, and sent of a final order number for the heatsinks and kapton washers to Michi124 so that we can get that order sorted out as soon as possible too.

If you haven't payed yet, please get in touch (even if is just to say you need a bit more time) or make the payment, so that I know I'm safe to go ahead and order the rest of the components.

Andrew

OK, the diodes turned up today, the order with Fischer should hopefuly be underway now, and I will be ordring the rest of the bits as soon as I get enough money from the people who are still to pay (only one or two now though) for their components.

Attachments

• diodes.jpg
    diodes.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 315
heatsink order placed

Andrew supplied me with the final order number for heatsinks and kapton washers and so I placed the order.
All items are readily available, a friend of mine will pick everything up (after payment is made) and send it to Andrew.
He can expect delivery end of next week.:nod:

Well, some good news, I recieved the heatsinks from Fischer thismorning (thanks to Michi124 and friend for their help on this one) so I should be able to finish putting together most peoples parcels tomorrow afternoon when my exam finishs (half a day off woo!) and get most of them sent out on thursday, as long as I don't need to fill in the big customs forms because of sending small boxes rather than envolopes.

Andrew.

edit:

Almost forgot:

Attachments

• heatsinks - 1.jpg
    heatsinks - 1.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 355
Andrew seems to be obsessed with spreading things out on the floor as wide as possible. :D
Initially, the heatsinks were shipped in nice packs of ten...

I'm glad the sinks arrived finally... There was a two day delay when my friend in Luedenscheid
didn't even find time for a lunchbreak to pick the order up.

In general, ordering from Fischer proved to be quite simple.
I have a customer registration now and don't mind running other orders for the community.

OK, I have just been to the post offfice and sent out the first lot of packages, so if you are one of the lucky ones below your kits should be with you soon:

Kelly McDonnald
Michi124
Bertram (your parts are in the packaget to michi124, as he will be sending them on, allong with your heatsinks when he recieves the rest of the bits)
JonClancey
SvErD
SuppersReady
Gaber
NielS

I still have to finish taping up the boxes for the rest of you, and I will try and get back down to the post office before it closes today (although, I may not be able to carry all of the boxes again, so some may go tomorrow) with another lot. But I will let you know again, when the next lot have been sent.

Hi, if you look back through the main thread you should see that I designed the boards with the Fischer SK104 heatsinks in mind (data sheet ).

You should be able to find a number of compatable ones, but before you buy them make sure to check that the pins on the bottom of the legs will fit into the holes (these were drilled out to 2.5mm then plated, so they will be around 2.4mm in diameter), as some of the aavid ones don't fit in properly.

Hi, judging from those data sheets, it looks like you should be fine using either of those with the boards.

No, unfortunatly, by the time I had finished the rest of the packages I had mised the shutting time for the post office today, but I will be off down there in the morining with almost everyone's packages who is not ont he list above.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.