• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

CRC Power Supply (Class A amplifier)

initial list for GB-4

h-wan 6 boards
av-trouvaille 6 boards

those who want to participate in GB-4, request you to do so as early as possible, as I have already ordered boards ( 50nos.) for local store.
I have a chance to increase qty of order till wednesday ( from 50 to 70 or 100), like that.
For info of all, these will be limited edition boards with blue mask, with rest PCB specs same as that of earlier specs and at the same price (after some mail exchanges with supplier:D.)

regards
Prasi

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Prasi :)

The boards did arrive this morning in Belgium very well packed : there has been no problem at all. These boards look even better as the first one :D !

Thank you both of you Prasi and Project16 for these so useful and well done PCBs ! Thank you Prasi for your efforts :D it was very generous !

Best regards

rephil

Hi Prasi :)

The boards did arrive this morning in Belgium very well packed : there has been no problem at all. These boards look even better as the first one :D !

Thank you both of you Prasi and Project16 for these so useful and well done PCBs ! Thank you Prasi for your efforts :D it was very generous !

Best regards

rephil

Thanks rephil for updating here, appreciate it:).
Its my pleasure.
Regards
Prasi

The boards arrived today, they are superb.
I checked the holes for the five-legged capacitors and it's perfect.

Thank you Prasi.;)

Attachments

• SAM_3267.JPG
    SAM_3267.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 322
  • SAM_3266.JPG
    SAM_3266.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 319
  • SAM_3272.JPG
    SAM_3272.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 321
The boards arrived today, they are superb.
I checked the holes for the five-legged capacitors and it's perfect.

Thank you Prasi.;)

You are to be blamed for perfection!:D Its your design and I never had anything to do with it, just getting it manufactured and shipping!.

Thank you for checking, now everyone can go ahead and buy those expensive high value caps.

Just let me know if you need more PCB's for securing DIY amp building future, always at your service!.

regards
Prasi

You are to be blamed for perfection!:D Its your design and I never had anything to do with it, just getting it manufactured and shipping!.

Thank you for checking, now everyone can go ahead and buy those expensive high value caps.

Just let me know if you need more PCB's for securing DIY amp building future, always at your service!.

regards
Prasi
Maybe, but if we did not take things in hand, those cards would never have come into existence.
But it was the quality of work that I was talking about when I said that they are superb.

PS: I talked to some people about the (blue) boards available.

;)

those living in USA, Canada, Australia, etc
the tracking info is not uploaded by the respective post offices.
I do not know why, maybe they expect some more remuneration by India post.
All European and other Asian nations upload the tracking info.
I got a PM from a GB subscriber, so posting the info.

It's already been sent to GB subscribers by PM.

regards
Prasi