CRC Power Supply (Class A amplifier) - Page 4 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Group Buys
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Gallery Wiki Blogs Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Group Buys Members group buys

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 11th January 2017, 07:17 AM   #31
diyAudio Member

Great work Project16,
This will be the fourth group buy I have been involved with on here and they have all been very nice.
Thanks again for all your work.
Kind regards
Steve
Old 11th January 2017, 07:20 AM   #32
diyAudio Member

Hey Project16,
Thus will be my fourth group buy here and they have all been fantastic. Thanks again for all the work involved in these group buys.

Kind regards
Steve
Old 12th January 2017, 10:55 PM   #33
diyAudio Member

Can we know final boards cost? shipping cost ? Who, how and when to pay?
Regards
Giorgio
Old 16th January 2017, 05:48 PM   #34
prasi is offline prasi  India
diyAudio Member

Hi all, I expressed interest in this Gb but since the max quota is over, I have urgent need to produce another PSU (C/C/C , CRCRC/CRCLC/CRCC etc with snubber and etc) for my amplifier builds(psu for a diy sub amp based on 2 pair peeceebee). pl note layout is not for sharing.
Here is a pic, 165mm x 100mm. I plan to make 70um PCB, if any one is interested, pl let me know, I can make different GB.
I hope no harm done to the thread starter, as the current GB already full.
i forgot, its based on modified AN-1849 An Audio Amplifier Power Supply Design, TI application schematic without the soft start portion of the app note.
reg
Prasi
Attached Images
File Type: png psu flexible.png (136.1 KB, 392 views)

Last edited by prasi; 16th January 2017 at 06:06 PM.
Old 16th January 2017, 07:33 PM   #35
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasi View Post
Hi all, I expressed interest in this Gb but since the max quota is over, I have urgent need to produce another PSU (C/C/C , CRCRC/CRCLC/CRCC etc with snubber and etc) for my amplifier builds(psu for a diy sub amp based on 2 pair peeceebee). pl note layout is not for sharing.
Here is a pic, 165mm x 100mm. I plan to make 70um PCB, if any one is interested, pl let me know, I can make different GB.
I hope no harm done to the thread starter, as the current GB already full.
i forgot, its based on modified AN-1849 An Audio Amplifier Power Supply Design, TI application schematic without the soft start portion of the app note.
reg
Prasi
Hi Prasi,

I would use a dual bridge configuration this way you isolate the circuit from the AC center tap gnd, just a thought.

Ciao!
Do
Old 16th January 2017, 10:28 PM   #36
muhy3 is offline muhy3  Australia
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinnocchio View Post
Hi Prasi,

I would use a dual bridge configuration this way you isolate the circuit from the AC center tap gnd, just a thought.

Ciao!

Do

I second this, and will go in for 4 boards if you make those changes. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 17th January 2017, 05:07 AM   #37
diyAudio Member

Hi all,
thanks for your suggestions and interest. The changes would call for significant changes in design which i am not prepared to do due to lack of time. may be some other time.
reg
Prasi
Old 18th January 2017, 11:36 AM   #38
TIC37 is offline TIC37  Sweden
diyAudio Member

Default Put me up

I have no future project to plan for but anything we build here require a PSU so put me up for 4 boards.
Old 19th January 2017, 12:36 AM   #39
muhy3 is offline muhy3  Australia
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasi View Post
Hi all,

thanks for your suggestions and interest. The changes would call for significant changes in design which i am not prepared to do due to lack of time. may be some other time.

reg

Prasi

That is unfortunate.

Would have been good if you could be more flexible, after all this community isn't here to lower your production costs -- it's a collaborative community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 19th January 2017, 02:47 AM   #40
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhy3 View Post
That is unfortunate.

Would have been good if you could be more flexible, after all this community isn't here to lower your production costs -- it's a collaborative community.

both of your assumptions/comments (about not being flexible and that i expect community to lower my production cost) are wrong and uncalled for. I only said i do not have time to do the modifications that you require!. as simple as that.

I would be more than happy to get the boards from project16 and let my design gather dust. but unfortunately it seems i am too late to the party.

Hide this!Advertise here!