• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

My_Ref Fremen Edition GB (10th run)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
interested in testing the chinese manufacturer

If someone want boards I need to test a Chinese PCB manifacturer and I need participants that covers 5 kits, I'll then add 5 more kits to reach a 25€/kit price tag (no DIY Audio donation for these boards).

Whoever is willing to partecipate please quote this post with number of boards and nickname:

5 ClaveFremen

I am interested...

Regards

I am interested...

Fine :)

You should add yourself to the list then (number of kits and nickname):

If someone want boards I need to test a Chinese PCB manifacturer and I need participants that covers 5 kits, I'll then add 5 more kits to reach a 25€/kit price tag (no DIY Audio donation for these boards).

Whoever is willing to partecipate please quote this post with number of boards and nickname:

5 ClaveFremen
2 Evilsizer
? pekodot

Whoever is willing to partecipate please quote this post with number of KITS (2 boards) and nickname:

2 ClaveFremen
2 Evilsizer
2 pekodot w/SMD Option
2 Philipp23
1 vglaso w/SMD Option
2 Despearce

Since it was not so clear on the original post...Guys, are you aware that a kit means 2 boards AKA a stereo kit? Right? ;)

Please, eventually fix table accordingly.

Please PM me your email address associated with PayPal and your country so that I can calculate shipping costs and send you payment requests.

Last edited:
Since it was not so clear on the original post...Guys, are you aware that a kit means 2 boards AKA a stereo kit? Right? ;)

Please, eventually fix table accordingly.

Please PM me your email address associated with PayPal and your country so that I can calculate shipping costs and send you payment requests.

Sorry for the confusion , i need actually one kit:

2 ClaveFremen
2 Evilsizer
1 pekodot w/SMD Option
2 Philipp23
1 vglaso w/SMD Option
2 Despearce

1 ClaveFremen
2 Evilsizer
1 pekodot w/SMD Option
2 Philipp23
1 vglaso w/SMD Option
2 Despearce
1 Giusepperomeo1976

Please update quantity and PM PayPal email addresses and Countries.

Please update quantity and PM PayPal email addresses and Countries.

2 ClaveFremen *
2 Evilsizer
1 pekodot w/SMD Option *
2 Philipp23
2 Despearce
1 Giusepperomeo1976 *

(*) PayPal and country info received.

I only need 1 kit as well, sorry.....

No problem, we just need two more confirmed kits to fire things up .

Evilsizer, Philipp23, no news?

2 ClaveFremen *
2 Evilsizer
1 pekodot w/SMD Option *
2 Philipp23
1 Despearce *
1 Giusepperomeo1976 *

Philipp23 confirmed for 1 kit, we need confirmation for at least one kit more to start things.

4 ClaveFremen *
2 Evilsizer
1 pekodot w/SMD Option *
1 Philipp23 *
1 Despearce *
1 Giusepperomeo1976 *

Philipp23 confirmed for 1 kit, we need confirmation for at least one kit more to start things.

5 ClaveFremen *
1 <MISSING YOUR NAME HERE>
1 pekodot w/SMD Option *
1 Philipp23 *
1 Despearce *
1 Giusepperomeo1976 *

C'mon guys... no one wants to join this mini GB addenum?

Only 1 kit to go.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.