• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

My_Ref Fremen Edition GB (10th run)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This Saturday I've shipped almost all boards with SMD Option, for the remaining 6 kits (Marc Brown, RLJones and an extra partecipant) I'm still waiting replacement boards from the manifacturer, I will keep you informed.

Remaining boards are finally on the way home, they should be in my hands by next Monday so they will ship within April, 1st.

any kind of ETA for the next group buy? i would be interested, right now could be 2-6 boards, kind up in the air.

Next GB will be after next summer, I think.

But since I want to evaluate a Chinese manifacturer, if enough interest arise (5 kits min.) I can make a small addendum to this GB, cost would be around 26-28€/kit + shipping.

Group Buy addendum

If someone want boards I need to test a Chinese PCB manifacturer and I need participants that covers 5 kits, I'll then add 5 more kits to reach a 25€/kit price tag (no DIY Audio donation for these boards).

Whoever is willing to partecipate please quote this post with number of boards and nickname:

5 ClaveFremen

If someone want boards I need to test a Chinese PCB manufacturer and I need participants that covers 5 kits, I'll then add 5 more kits to reach a 25€/kit price tag (no DIY Audio donation for these boards).

Whoever is willing to participate please quote this post with number of boards and nickname:

5 ClaveFremen
2-Evilsizer
depending on how things work out for me, i might have the funds to ask for the SMD work to be done. hopefully these boards will be error free from them guys.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.