• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DAC ES9038 PRO Group Buys

Hello QH, this is an update of my order step by step : I sent to you a total of 840.00 for Option 1,2,3,4 that detail like this 400 for DAC module, 150 for DAC controller, 60 for amanero module, 60 for transformer, 60 for iv output and Hv power supply plus 70 for shipping making a total of 800 dollars (400+150+60+60+70=800+16(paypal fee) =816.00 then because your not shipping the amanero module I have a balance of 84.00 dollars . Then I do not know if IV ouput and HV power supply is the same as super IV , I would like to have the best . Do I need to send more money?

Hi Virtuez!

this image for Current mode DAC, you need make in you IV board.

thank and see it now!
quanghao

Attachments

• Current-mode-ES9038PRO.jpg
    Current-mode-ES9038PRO.jpg
    288.3 KB · Views: 547
Andrea and I are working together on design and measurement of IV designs.

We work hard and work hard. We will have the earliest information on test measurements, designs, circuit diagrams, and specific values.

Please Wait!
Thank you so much, and we always want you to give up your results for time delays.

Please sse EX off my work!

Attachments

• Strange design SCH.PNG
    Strange design SCH.PNG
    35.6 KB · Views: 2,001
  • Strange design THD at 0dB.PNG
    Strange design THD at 0dB.PNG
    91.7 KB · Views: 2,164
  • Strange design SPL.PNG
    Strange design SPL.PNG
    92.8 KB · Views: 2,172
Hello QH, I just received my chassis four days ago but just today noticed that DAC module and controller where inside chassis, but only one transformer when I ordered two? Now I'm confuse, do I need two or just one transformer. Any update about the latest tube output and hv power supply (still waiting for boards).

Hello QH, I just received my chassis four days ago but just today noticed that DAC module and controller where inside chassis, but only one transformer when I ordered two? Now I'm confuse, do I need two or just one transformer. Any update about the latest tube output and hv power supply (still waiting for boards).

HI!

this one for DAC. no need 2

The transformer for IV i think later when i finis test all tube IV

thanks

I read again all 14 pages of the manual kit , says nothing special about turn on or off .........

so basically i connect it to mains , and it should work , however my display stays in stand bye mode all the time and wont change ...............

doesnt respond to turning the on/off switch ( rotary encoder )
or remote control

any suggestions .........

when i plug it in the display briefly lights up , text is displayed , then it shuts down ,and that was it