• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Canadian Heat Sink Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
CAUTION!!!

Hello everyone...

I wish to inform everyone that you should proceed with caution when dealing with Anthony (coulomb)

I had purchased 2 aleph x boards from him and some hexfreds, I have sent him payment and have been waiting several weeks for shipment and I only live a 45 minute car ride away.

Anthony has been slow to respond to email and once said the item had shipped but then a week later said he hadn't shipped yet due to a back injury but promised to ship on July 2nd, here it is the 8th and still no goods and he has not responded to my repeated emails and his EBAY account has been suspended.

Again this is just a caution and there may be a reason for all of this and I will most definitely update this if things should change.

Thanks!

UPDATE!!!!!

Hello everyone...

I have been contacted by Anthony this evening and it appears he has been in the hospital and as such was unable to ship my purchases. This would explain a lot! Anthony has told me my parcel should arrive on Tuesday.

If my parcel arrives I will be contacting the moderators to kindly ask that my last post be removed and I will make a full public apology at that time, as I have no reason or evidence to prove that Anthony has been nothing but honest with me, and it appears he has been the victim of bad luck. Anthony was very polite and apologetic with regards to the shipping delay despite what I had posted here and I believe him.

I will post more including my apology upon receiving my package.
Thank you one and all for your time.:ashamed:

Final Update

Today I received my shipment from Coulomb as was promised, I would like to apologize to Anthony (coulomb) for any stress I may have caused him with my post, I see now that it was in haste.

Sorry to everyone else for any stress I may have caused you.

Hi Coulomb,

I would like to order some heatsink
Can you update the latest price quote?
Is it 52CND for a 12 inch piece,
and ~50USD for the shipping for 4 of them?
If that's the case, I would like to order 4 pieces.
Also, how to make the payment? paypal? person check?

Thanks

Wing

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.