• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Canadian Heat Sink Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am going to collect the funds from those of you signed up on the Wikki now. Please send me your email address and shipping info if you have not already, please do not post it here.

I will send you all an email to which you can respond with your shipping costs. I will be collecting the funds via Pay Pal plus 3.5% or a Bank Draft which you can mail to me.

As I am in Ontario, Canada, I will have to pay 15% in taxes on the finished goods. I will be shipping via Parcel Post this is the most economical way to ship and involves the lease costs.

Pick up will be available for those who feel they are local enough to drive to Toronto. The $50 Setup charge will be split 8 ways which equals $6.25 each.

Regards, I hope to hear from you all soon.

Anthony

heat sink group buy

Attn Couloumb

I see my my daily visit to the WIKI that we are finally over 50 (52 to be exact). Since I believe that the 30 days on the quote ran out a while ago, do we need to contact Thersesa at R-theta again to see if it is still valid? If it is we can either move on it or see if the WIKI will go up any higher.
Jeff Reeves:devilr:

Re: heat sink group buy

Jeff Reeves said:
Attn Couloumb

I see my my daily visit to the WIKI that we are finally over 50 (52 to be exact). Since I believe that the 30 days on the quote ran out a while ago, do we need to contact Thersesa at R-theta again to see if it is still valid? If it is we can either move on it or see if the WIKI will go up any higher.
Jeff Reeves:devilr:

I will be getting a new quote though I do not anticipate any changes. Send me you contact information Jeff if you have not already so I can send you an invoice amount.

Are you picking up Jeff? I am not sure but I may be able to arrange individual payments, but as the order is so small the entire order may need to be prepaid.

Anthony

Rarkov said:
I may be interested if the shipping and price is right to the UK. So these are 0.5 degs C/W, correct?

I'd be interested in 4 for Aleph-X Monoblocs. (Low 20V supplies and 4A Bias into 16 devices) This equates to about 63degsC for the heatsink temp.

Should be OK...

Let me know.
Gaz

I am not sure how economical it would be for you but here is the shipping table from Canada Post to England.

The following shows the rate(s) for a parcel of 14.00in x 14.00in x 8.00in weighing 48.0000Lb.

International Surface Parcel
Base Price: 114.95

Fuel Surcharge: 2.87

Insurance: 3.60

Total: $121.42

That's about $50 UK Pounds. Let me know if you are still interested.

Anthony

Coulomb,

I signed up for some heatsinks on the Wiki, but I've been away from the forum for awhile (damned career gets in the way of my hobbies :grumpy: ). I saw a post that you were planning on contacting people for payment a couple of weeks back and I have a queazy that I might have missed the boat :yikes:. I tried sending you a couple of e-mails via diyaudio but I am assuming you didn't get them as I haven't heard anything back.

Did I miss out? :confused:

Metalman

heatsink

Has anyone heard or had contact with Coulomb about the group heatsink buy? I've sent 3 e-mails that he hasn't responded to, and I know that Metalman has posted a reply and sent e-mails that weren't acknowledged. Basically, the last contact was back on May 4th. Its frustrating because this is our only connection to him. Anyone else feel this way?

JasonL said:
I say he is useless. : O ) Some one should take over the wiki for him since there are alot of people needing and looking for this product..

I take great offence to these sort of insults that are thinly disguised as humour. Also, as the member who made them has no involvement with group buy nor has he made any commitment to buy, his comments on the matter are not welcome.

Anthony

Re: heatsink

metalman said:
Coulomb,

I signed up for some heatsinks on the Wiki, but I've been away from the forum for awhile (damned career gets in the way of my hobbies :grumpy: ). I saw a post that you were planning on contacting people for payment a couple of weeks back and I have a queazy that I might have missed the boat :yikes:. I tried sending you a couple of e-mails via diyaudio but I am assuming you didn't get them as I haven't heard anything back.

Did I miss out? :confused:

Metalman

Jeff Reeves said:
Has anyone heard or had contact with Coulomb about the group heatsink buy? I've sent 3 e-mails that he hasn't responded to, and I know that Metalman has posted a reply and sent e-mails that weren't acknowledged. Basically, the last contact was back on May 4th. Its frustrating because this is our only connection to him. Anyone else feel this way?

Hello Guys, I have been negligent in following up with you for that I apologize. My professional duties have been demanding many long hours in the past month and I have not had the time to invest in Forum business.

I will try to catch up this weekend, but I have to split any available time with the ALW Regulator Group buy that I am organizing for North America. The boards arrived today and I have to make up all the packages to mail across the continent.

Regards

Anthony

JasonL said:
It's ok.. il hand you a tissue. For a person that gets offended from a simple little thing as that.. i should paste half the stuff you say to me in my email's..

Any ways.. get off yuor but and help these people do what you promised them..

Many things can be promised sir and not delivered, like payment for goods received as an example. Now please leave me alone to handle my own committments.

A sigh of relief!

Coulomb,

Thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to reply. I, for one, am not in any sort of hurry and appreciate the efforts you are making. I can sympathize with the demands of a professional life, as you probably saw from my last post, and I certainly didn't intend to pester you. I just wanted to find out if I had missed out on the opportunity you are creating.

Cheers! :nod:

Re: Still

MemphisJim said:
Hi all, I'm going to make a pair of Aleph 2 clones and I'd love to get into this group buy if it's still open. Count me in for four feet if its still open (I'm fairly sure 4 feet is enough).

Thanks,
Jim

Hello Jim for an Aelph 2, you may want to consider 4 per channel. I will look into it further for you, anyone have any other ideas?

I will get you a shipping estimate for you as well.

Regards

Anthony

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.