• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB For Salas DCG-3 and DCSTB Power Supplies

Hello Tea-Bag,
I would have been interested in this group buy—both boards and 1 kit for each board—but looks like I've just missed the deadline:( I've never participated in a group buy so forgive my ignorance but will there be another chance to order? Thanks.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hello Tea-Bag,
I would have been interested in this group buy—both boards and 1 kit for each board—but looks like I've just missed the deadline:( I've never participated in a group buy so forgive my ignorance but will there be another chance to order? Thanks.

Sure, there will be future GB for this.
Right now, I can add people to a waiting list, but I did not overdo the stock a ton of these boards. So I cannot promise delivery.

Add to wait list

Hello, once again I would like to apologize for the Sony Vfet situation. I was wondering if you could place me on the wait list for the PCBs and full kits, probably double in order to make a preamplifier with balanced input and output. Thank you!

Bao

Sure, there will be future GB for this.
Right now, I can add people to a waiting list, but I did not overdo the stock a ton of these boards. So I cannot promise delivery.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
ok, all the original GB packages, except those which are intentionally being held till after the holidays have been shipped out.

A few members have noted that they appear to have been delivered to my address as opposed to getting into the post office system. I have not seen this error before.

What I can say, is that with some bad weather around here (I won't put the mail out in a snowstorm, because the snow plows WILL occasionally knock the mailbox over and into the snow pack), and printing labels over the weekend, I was unable to actually get many packages out until a few days after the label was printed. So between that and a USPS or Endicia error, things might seem a little out of sync for now.